Ignoring the misrepresentations and outright lies, have you noticed a running them in virtually all the Time Warner (RoadRunner) commercials, particularly the Mike O’Malley series of commercials?
The common thread is that if you are stupid Time Warner is for you.
- Stupid business people rent an entire office building floor for two people.
- Stupid woman customer wants world peace, health and prosperity for her children and (yes) free bagel friday’s at work!
- Mike O’Malley is upset because you can’t play games with your telephone bill.
- Mike O’Malley has his taxes done and seeks financial advice from an 8 year old.
- Mike O’Malley plays with stuffed monkies.
- etc etc
It’s a pretty clear message. If you are really stupid then Time Warner is for you!